Friday, July 27, 2012

July 23,2012


Anyway.... so Stephen who has been invesitgating for over a year now will hopefully be taking the plunge and be baptized!!!! pictures will follow no worries!! :)
 
Yesterday i gained a greater love for Bishops and Branch Presidents.... and all the work that they do. Sister tagge interpreted all of the interviews yesterday, and wow!!!! They are truely called of god, and i love them so much more now because of it! :)
 
SO president Bowen called you mom. He is such a great man. and i just love him to deeath!!!! I know that the Lord has placed me in the right mission with him as my mission President! And oh man his hair, wow... like dad has had the same hair since he was a little boy, same with presidnt bowen... but his is parted straight down the middle, there is no miss taking his hair... EVER!! :) 
 
I am having so much fun being a missionary... i cant believe that i am almost half way through!!!! it feels like i had just started!!!! Time is just going way to fast and it is not slowing down in the slightest!!!! it feels as if the more i through myself in the work the more time speeds up, and i just want it to slow down!!!!
 
This past week was such a blurrr.... but with being sick... it went by really fast... but we had fun and like i said ... we should have a baptism this week!!!
 
I love you all and Pray for you every night!!!
 
GOD BE WITH YOU TIL WE MEET AGAIN!
 
<3
Sister Longan
YES BOTH SISTER TAGGE AND I GOT FOOD POSIENING THIS WEEK!!!! WE ARE NEVER AGAIN EATING AT SIZZLER!!!!
 
 Sorry for the misshap... lovelly elders from the zone came and pushed keys... but they are amazing and fun!!! I love the zone ssssooo much!!! there is an elder from africa and he is so funny!!! he always says that he is on "fire" and when we eat he wants "more BLESSING" aka more food and always tries to give us sisters more food... but they are so good to us. I really Love our FUN ZONE!!!
 
Anyway both sister Tagge and i are better now, but it was not fun... at all... i hate ... being sick!!!
 
SO... Stephen... he should be getting Baptized this Saturday!!!!! JULY 28, 2012!!!!!!

Sounds like you are having fun. I am happy for you mom! :) Keep having fun... and dont get sick off of cheese curds, i still want some... but it is ok... i guess. :)
 
So... i am going to desert book today... sister Tagge wants to go... i dont know if i will get anything most likely not... but if i do  you know it need it... i have been trying my hardest not to spend money at all i promise!!! and i am trying to be good. so, i know money is tight and i try to be froogle and so... i just thought you would like to know.
 
I am so happy i have a mother like you mom, and that you are my best friend. I am happy that you support me coming on a mission and you are helping me do it. SO many blessing are coming yyour way cause every person i bring to christ is like you bringing them to christ cause i could not be here if it were not for you mom... and looking at myself... i have noticed that i have changed so much... and i know that it is all for the better... i know that i am daughter that would make you proud, and happy and you are like a mother of the 2000 strippling warriors... mom you are a Anti-Nephi-Lehi mother, and you have taught me well, and now i am serving the lord and building up the kingdom. How great our joy is, and how full is our joy! 
 
Mom, I love you so much and i am so thankful for you too. THank you for all you do for me, I love you so much with all of my heart. :)
 
your Loving Daughter
 
Catie Longan
 
 
oh... ps... last we sister tagge and  i had some bonding time, and we got our eye brows waxed... it was fun and cheep. and i have also stopped bitting my nails... they are rather long now... i think i might get some pretty nail polish too.
 
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment