Another week has gone by... what a blast... :)
I am so thankful to be learning how to communicate here. I think that this is the most important skill that i am going to be taking away from being here. I am so thankful for my companions who will stop and talk about everything with the spirit leaves us and we want to get it back. I know that when we do this that the lord is blessing us even more! I just love being so in-tune with the spirit!
So... we had three dinner appointments this week... thank you mom for feeding the missionaries... did they say anything about the letter i sent them that i am a big werido for writing them and junk??? So i have decided that all of you need to be supporting the missionaries more... I want you to pray and to ask who is ready to hear the gospel and invite them over to dinner when you have the missionaries over... or to be able to open your mouth to talk to the people around you, there are so many promised blessing that come when you do this, and i can promise as a Representative of Jesus Christ that there were be words in your mouth, and that the hearts of those you speak to will be softened. But please remember that people have agency and can say no to our message of joy and peace. Just remember that our unique massage is that the restoration happened and because of that we have a living day prophet here on the earth to help and to guide us. So dont be scared,Heavenly Father will help you and you will see blessings along the way. How happy do you think you would feel if you were the one who was able to bring happiness into the lives of another person. :) So do it. :)
SO we have two new investigators with baptismal dates... we met them when we were going to teach another man... my brain still hurts from teaching 3 deaf people at once and then committing them... gotta love being a missionary!
Also, I have started reading the Old Testament... How the house of Israel got started is messed up... and wow.... .... I had no idea that Abraham and Sarah are bother and sister... just have different mothers... that is just wrong... and then Issac marries his cousin, and then so does Jacob... this is just not right at all... wow!!! and i am in only in Genesis 30... I have a feeling that it will get a whole lot more interesting the more i read... who need romance books when you can read the old testaments... ... ... grosss!!!!!
I pray that all is well and i love you all so very much! I am very excited for this week... we have sisters lunch, and Temple day. Yay! it is going to be a very very very good week! :)
Love you!
GOD BE WITH YOU TIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!
<3
Sister Longan
No comments:
Post a Comment