I received my second email from Sister Longan today!
TEACHERS GREAT ME-HAVE. ASL IMPROVE ME-WILL. PRAY ASL ME-CAN. LETTERS ME REC IVE ME-CHERISH. YODA SPEAK ME-CAN. That's just a little but of a taste of what i have been using for my grammar. Gotta love ASL. This week has been fun, I received two packages which i had a lot of fun with, pictures will follow. The week itself has gone by so fast i can hardly believe it. I'm already done teaching one "Investigator" and have moved now on to two new ones, and man is it hard to understand concepts if who you are teaching to does not understand what you are signing as well, so there is always room for improvement. I cant wait for Christmas, this year I'm very excited to be focusing on the really meaning of Christmas, which is the greatest gift i could ever receive, which is the birth of the savior, and I'm so so grateful for that gift. because of this gift i know i can return to my Heavenly Father, and all my life and can be happy in my trials. I hope everyone has a good Christmas, and i will be thinking and praying for you. :) - Sister Longan
No comments:
Post a Comment