Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Goodbye's for now


Catie and Mom headed to Utah on Monday so that Catie could report to the MTC today!! Mom called me to tell me that she made it okay and is now officially at the MTC. I plan to keep this updated with any updates I get from Catie! Feel free to leave comments for her because I plan to make this a book for her when she returns home in 18 months! 
  If you choose to write her for the next couple of months here is her address:


Sister Catherine Marie Longan
MTC Mailbox # 86
CA-ANA 0207
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

She may receive letters and packages in the MTC, as well as on the rest of her mission. 


3 comments:

  1. Yay For Catie. I hope this experience is one that fulfills you and feeds all of your passions! Good luck in all you do in this next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you received a letter from her yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took awhile but yes we got a letter!

    ReplyDelete