Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I am sorry this is a little bit late! It's been a busy busy weekend!



Merry Christmas!! I didn't get a phone call but i do get to send an email!! Merry Christmas it has been fun here at the mtc. last night we were able to watch a Christmas Story. fun! and we had the most amazing Sacrament meeting ever!! there where over 2000 missionaries and guess who spoke!! David A. Bednar!! it was AMAZING!!! i have very very very front row seats right under the pulpit!! and it was amazing!!  He told us that we need to take on the character of Christ and not to look inward but  look outward and think of others first, don't be like the cookie monster and think i want it now!  well I'm sorry this is short but the computer is freezing every 5secs so sorry if hard to read! Letters will follow, all i need is to have the mail pick them up! and they are out! SO MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope all is very well i love you ALL!!
 
 
LOVE!!!
 
SISTER LONGAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love Bednar! He was my School President at Ricks!

    So glad that she had a good day! Hopefully she got some Christmas presents and some things from home!

    ReplyDelete