Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two weeks!!!! 5/20/2013

ok so I have two weeks left!!! we sister tagge and I are still hitting it hard!!! ashely still hasn't come to church but we have faith that she will and she can get baptized before I go home!!!! we had fun today we went bowling with our investigator westly... he was so nice and paid for all of us to bowl!!! he is such a sweet old man!!!! and all he does is bowl all day everyday!!! but all the members know him and love and respect him... we are just happy that he is learning from us!!! :)
 
I hope that everyone is having a good week!!! I love you all and I cannot wait to come and see everyone!!! you are all amazing and I pray for you all everyday always!!!! I love you and I pray for your happiness!!!! talk to you next week!!! I love you!!!!
 
Sister Longan 



No comments:

Post a Comment