Sunday, May 12, 2013

Conference 4/10/2013


Conference was AMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGG!!!! I loved it, but a lot of the talks we about family I noticed, so it was a little trunky at parts but I felt like i received a lot of instrution, and I love it!! I am so sad to see the Young Womens presidency get released, I really liked them, oh well. I could not tell you who was my favortie I think maybe Pres. Monson, with him setting a fire I thought that was very funny and an intersting look at him as a boy.
We are teaching Natalie and she is getting baptized this weekend. there is an amazing story there... we first meet her at Michelle and Tony's baptism and we invited her to learn, This past week we went over with the Elders cause we offered her a PH blessing some bad spirits were not leaving her alone... well it ended up that almost everyone got a blessing and none of them were members and we even dedacated the house and the spirt was so strong!!! there was a total of 7 blessings in all!!! power house!!!! and the next day when we went back it was still there!!! so... needless to say... she is ready for this sunday!!! 
Lets see... other people we are teaching... we have started teaching Cecila's youngest daughter again and she has a date for the 28th. of this month we pray that it will happen.. She is opening up a lot to up so that is always good!! :)
 
I had another fun week full of meetings!!! i am so happy that this week is not full of them too!! I will say that my body has gotten used to having pday on monday and waiting until wensday almost killed me!!!! i am so happy to rest today!!! :)
 
I was so happy to get everyones pictures!!! i love them all so much!!!!
 
recently i have been having a lot of dreams about our family!!! and it is killing me and i dont want to wake up in the morning... :( the other night i had a dream that i was playing with payton and it was the best ever....
 
i hope and pray that everyone is haveing a good week!!! I love you all and i cannot wait to see you all so soon!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
You all are always in my prayers!!! I love you!!!
 
Love,
Sister Longan :)
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment