Dear Parents,
My husbands and I have the privilege of serving with your fine sons and daughters in the ASL branch in Fullerton, CA. The branch has many needs and to fill those needs they have called couples from outside stakes to serve in the branch. My husband and I were called to serve as missionaries in the branch in December. Therefore we have the wonderful experience of knowing your sweet children. We have loved every minute in the branch. The people are great and your sons and daughters are such a big help being Tod and I do not know ASL.
Today the branch attended the Newport Beach temple where the members were able perform baptisms for the dead. We had a wonderful turn out, there were 16 members from the branch that attended. What a wonderful experience. I must admit it brought back the days when I served in the young women’s organization and I was able to go with my two sons and husband to the San Diego temple for baptisms, being my oldest son and husband were both there. After completing the baptism I had your sons and daughters wait while I got a picture of them in front of the temple. The other pictures are of the branch at the park eating our box lunches; although, it was 3:30 so more like earlier dinner.
You children love the lord and just thoroughly love the people the branch. They are doing a fabulous job, you would be so proud to see them working so hard. It is a joy knowing and serving with them.
Love,
Terry Daun
No comments:
Post a Comment