Thursday, October 25, 2012

WOW Week!‏ 10/15/2012

Yesterday, Julianna was baptized! YAY!!!!! she is such an amazing girl!!! it was truly amazing!!! we had a huge ward turn out many came to support her it was awesome to see the huge ward support! and next is her sister Alexandra! and then this up and coming sunday bob is getting bapized, and i cannot wait it will be amazing!!! he is our 77year old investigator, and he is ready to get dunked!!! we have had so much fun teaching him. :) 

I am loving the ward that i am in!!! it is truely amazing!!! they are all so nice and friendly and always willing to help out!!  and having dinner appointments is so much fun!! getting to know all of the members it a real treat!!! :) it is a nice age range in the ward. so it makes it super fun!! :) 

I have no idea where the time has gone with sister punaa and i, time is just flying by and going faster every day!!! we really really reallllllly want it to slow down!!! I really love sister punaa she is so amazing and we have so much fun together!! she is a hoot!!! and we  talk and laugh all the time!  she is so funny with her french accent... and she asks ME!! me the worst speller of all time how to spell everything... yea that goes over real great!! :) 

I met Deb's nephew yesterday... that was crazy.. he remembers borrowing the camper trailor... crazy how small this world really is... wow!!!! 

I hope everyone has a good week. I love you all very very much!!! :) 

Love 

Sister Longan








No comments:

Post a Comment