Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 11th

What a WeekIt went by in a blurr! The best part is that we have a new invstigator Chris, and he is so ready for the gosple and is progressing very well. Who know inviting a less active member's grandson to watch the restoration would bring such amazing results! :) But then again we also lost two of our investigators, Dalynn and Joy, the 11year olds. They just were not progressing and not quite ready yet but they will be, and they know that we love them and want the best for them. 
So, the funny story this week. We have at church a Computer that we basically have Closed Captioning on, and we have to speak into a mic to tell it what to say.. and this thing is called a Dragon. Well. the dragon doesnt work they way it should most of the time and gets words wrong allllll the time. But Yesterday the Members who were giving the pray for sacrament meeting their last name is Thexton... and well for our opening prayer we had brother sister sex tape saying the prayer. and then for the closing pray we had sister sex tape saying the pray... so no where else on this earth will one find for everyone to see the phrase "sister sex tape" for every one to read, in an LDS church... all of us missionaries had the hardest time trying to keep it in... Sister Jackson tried her hardest to push the return button before anyone could see but all of us missionaries saw! oh man and then President Jarman (branch President) comes over afterwards and asks how is the Dragon working... almost wet my pants... :) 
Thank you Jenni for sending me the pictures of Payton! she is growing soo soo sooooo much!! wow and they look so cutie! I just love them to death i wish i could print them off but i cant so i hope they are in my packages! :) And mom i look very much forward to geting them! :) I love getting mail! and i am sure the temple dress will look fine, i just cannot wait to go to the temple. happy to hear that everyone is doing ok and that all is well. I will pray for grandpa and Sandie for their surguries, please let me know that all will be ok with them. Tell joe thanks for breaking my chair.. i really loved that chair what am i going to so with our it?? and tell him to stay away for all my other stuff so he doesnt break any of that too... i really do like my stuff. Also tell me if amber tells you anything about the letter you gave her, i also wrote her a long letter too... let me know if she makes any comments on that as well i told her about my feelings towards dad, and how it has effected my life, such. MOM OF COURSE I WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE WITH YOU ARE YOU CRAZY! IT JUST HAS TO BE AFTER I GET HOME IN JUNE AND BEFORE I CAN GET STARTED TO SCHOOL IN AUGUST! So please keep me updated on that front too!!! :) Oh and that reminds me... I have thought a lot about it and i think i really do want to go to Utah for school... I will need your help this winter to send in my app. Please and thank you! 
I have an appointment this friday to start my physical therpy... my knee still hurts not as much but if i am sitting for a long time and it is bent thats when it hurts the worst, i just want it to get better!!! And there is a copayment of $10 each visit and so i will need that in my account please!! I am using both insureances... but there is still a co payment. :) 
I am trying to think if there is anything else.... hmmm.... good to hear about chris starting his new job. .... 
OH my Companions... I love them to DEATH!!! we laugh a lot! and i am also learning the importance of communication! but most of the time we have fun and laugh with eachother... Sister tagge is full of gas all the time and is not affraid to let it out... Sister Jackson is... well a perfect missionary but still has fun with us too! I will have to send you  pictures of the prank we did to sister Tagge... her mom sent her a card that and a picture of a "supper Missionary" on it and her mom put her picture over her face.... welll sister jackson and i took the picture after sister tagge went to sleep ( she goes to sleep a LOT earlier than the two of us) and we put our faces over hers... and in the morning Sister Tagge just laughted and laughted!!!! Its really funny because the picture is a really bad picture... but our faces are still on the card. :) We just have a lot of fun together and we see alot of mircals because we are three and not two we have so much power it is unbelieveable! we are the only Trio in  the whole mission right now :)
Well, I send my love! I still pray for everyone EVERY night! Please keep me posted. 
GOD BE WITH YOU TIL WE MEET AGAIN. 

<3
Sister Longan 

No comments:

Post a Comment