So, I will try and not make this a short email, i will try my best. But it is hard when i have recently talked to you and told you everything. It is so dang hard. :) well we went to go teach Stephen last night. It was a nice lesson, we talked about repentance AGAIN!!! and then he wont into his story about getting into a fight with his stepdad. the craziest part is when he told us that he had long hair... that is like have dad say that he had long hair you wont believe it until you have proof of the fact. We bore testimony about the atonement and left we pray that the spirit will work on him while we are not at his home. But we know he has come a long way, when his wife was baptized a year ago he had nothing to do with the church and won't even give her rides. but that has all changed now and he goes to church by himself. I just pray that Esther will get work of soon, we think that will be the key, if she can go back to church and help him along.
I'm sorry that dad was not that nice after we got off the phone. what do i say to a person who wants me there and not here where i want to be. It is too bad. I do feel hurt that Jeff didnt want to say hi to me. its not like i call everyday or anything. it is just hard not to feel love from people who you have to spend the rest of your life with. but it was very nice yo chat. i dont feel home sick at all. I feel more uplifted. :)
Sorry jen that rufus is a jerk and actually likes you and wants to be around you. ;) How is roxy doing is her leg getting any better???
Wow!!! the story about Zayne is CRAZY!! I can just picture the big ca-motion at the house, i know it is bad but i chucked it was a little funny, the way i pictured it. :)
I am so happy to hear that you all are going to the temple! that is the best place! Did you know that you are fulfilling prophecies when you go because you are gathering Israel. What a grate blessing you are receiving becasue of your attendance. :)
hmm... longer email.... I just finished reading Mormon this morning, so i should be finishing the Book of Mormon soon, it is so good to read it and have the holy ghost teach me the truths that it contains. Also... i am loving Preach my Gospel more and more every day... i dont think i will have enough room to write all of the notes and revelations that i get when i read it. I love it so much. I dont know how they did missionary work without it. That would have been CRAZY WOW!!! I am so happy that i live and serve when we have Preach my Gospel to instruct us :) If you ever wonder what i like to study... look at Preach my Gospel it is wonderful an full of so so so many good scriptures that explain the gospel so well. I love it so so so so so much!!
I am very much looking forward to this up and coming week, we are getting new investigators... we only have one... Stephen. So we have a lot of work we need to be doing.. and it will be so much fun :)
I love you all so very much! My prayers and heart goes out to all of you!!! :)
God be with you til we meet again! :)
<3
Sister Longan
No comments:
Post a Comment